ABN 92 439 448 226
tel 02 9953 8243
fax 02 9012 0229
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
* For all accounts, payment is strictly prior to delivery.
Upon receiving an order Hugo Designer Dogwear will have it ready to ship within
7-10 days (unless otherwise specified) at which time Hugo Designer Dogwear will
generate an invoice for payment. Once the invoice is paid in full the goods will
be shipped immediately.
* Hugo Designer Dogwear will hold invoiced goods for no longer than 10 days from the original invoice date.
* Hugo Designer Dogwear must be immediately notified in writing in the event of any change of ownership of the business.
* Direct Deposit payment is the preferred payment method, although cheques are also accepted. Hugo Designer Dogwear bank details are on the invoice.
* Credit card payment facilities are also available, we accept Visa, MasterCard, a 3% fee applies
* Hugo Designer Dogwear reserves the right to change our trading terms and pricing at any time which will be communicated to our customers.
PRICING & DELIVERY
* A minimum of $300 applies to all first orders, After the initial order no minimum orders apply.
* Unless delivery instructions are specified, we shall use our preferred courier and refer all charges to you.
* Freight charges will be added to all invoices and are shown separately, freight cannot be included in any discounts allocated to an invoice.
Hugo Designer Dogwear will warrant its product against faulty workmanship and
the customer is entitled to their rights under Common Law. The customer must
realise and accept that because of the hand-finished nature of our product, it
is normal that there could be the occasional slight variation in pigment or
* Claims for shortages or damages should be made immediately upon receipt of goods.
* All returns must be authorised by Hugo Designer Dogwear staff before sending the goods back.
* Goods must be returned with the original packaging. Credits will be issued after the goods are received.
The customer agrees that Hugo Designer Dogwear may give to, and seek from any credit providers, information about the customer's credit arrangements. The customer understands that this information can include any information about his/her credit worthiness, credit standing, credit history or credit capacity that credit providers are allowed to give or receive from each other under the Privacy Act.
*When an order is placed, Hugo Designer Dogwear will assume that the customer has read and agreed to all the above terms & conditions